Harvard Time +18
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 3 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 3 Invitados

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 49 durante el Sáb Ago 18, 2018 6:09 pm
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» The Fairy Tale Land { Afiliacion Normal
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeVie Abr 19, 2013 1:43 pm por Invitado

» Briston University {Afiliación Normal} ¡Nuevo! ¡Recien Abierto!
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeDom Oct 21, 2012 8:22 pm por Invitado

» Cuando busques una mano amiga empieza por tu brazo, eso lo aprendí.-Armando
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeDom Oct 07, 2012 2:03 am por Invitado

» Summer Games - Foro Recién Inaugurado - Se busca Staff / A.Normal
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeVie Sep 28, 2012 6:21 pm por Invitado

» AmortentiaLove [Normal] [Cannon Libres]
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeMiér Sep 12, 2012 12:12 pm por Invitado

» My Fatality Eternity || TVD +18 || Elite (foro nuevo)
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeMar Sep 04, 2012 5:46 am por Invitado

» Finite Incatatem +18 Harry Potter (Elite)
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeDom Sep 02, 2012 5:57 pm por Invitado

» The Hanging Tree {#} { Panem RPG } { Confirmación Afiliación Élite } -¡Bienvenidos a Panem, tributos!-
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeSáb Sep 01, 2012 2:34 pm por Invitado

» Harry Potter Avada Kedavra / Élite CONFIRMACIÓN
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeSáb Sep 01, 2012 10:04 am por Invitado

» Dirty Passion // Afiliación Élite Confirmada
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeVie Ago 31, 2012 10:09 pm por Invitado

» Up All Night {Confirmación - Elite}
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeVie Ago 31, 2012 5:11 pm por Invitado

» Thaarok: 10 tribus ,1 paraiso | Normal | Recién abierto y personajes libres
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeVie Ago 31, 2012 1:46 pm por Invitado

» Hey, tu! Si tu. Mira! (0-1)
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeJue Ago 30, 2012 7:42 pm por Soleil J. Stryder

» BIENVENIDOS HARVARD TIME 2.0 (TODOS)
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeJue Ago 30, 2012 6:16 pm por Ethan White

» A blackbird on the countrystreet {2/3}
I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Icon_minitimeJue Ago 30, 2012 4:50 pm por Erik P. Williams

I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are SxkwlcI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are 14y20ep
Famous and lostI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are 2804600.

I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are 2uptuer I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are FI3cyI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are J2llnI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are WuVX6I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are 2r6itszLectores EscribiendoPhotobucketAshleyMapa del MerodeadorPanem GamesAcademiaEastonI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Tumblr_m37dzeBR401qh9s3fo3_100 I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are 304d53755075af667d76590d00a5aI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Dh9u8iTitanic RPGI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Az8kzdAresto MomentumI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Boton-40-40-text40I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Scaled.php?server=263&filename=40x40Rol Anatomia de GreyI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are J8kwi0PhotobucketPhotobucketI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are 2dneycClash of KingdomsI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are 2mqj250I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are 2agsysxI feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Nfqn92

Licencia Creative Commons
Harvard Time por Harvard Time se encuentra bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Unported.
Basada en una obra en harvardtime.foroactivo.mx.
Permisos que vayan más allá de lo cubierto por esta licencia pueden encontrarse en https://harvardtime.foroactivo.mx/.

I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are

3 participantes

I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Empty I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are

Mensaje por Jensen T. Belikov Sáb Jun 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Jensen T. Belikov.

Jensen Terrence Belivok || 27 años || Heterosexual || Máster en diseño gráfico & Profesor de Harvard || Soltero.

Friends, thanks for the memories...
# mejor amistad → Charlene S. Lorayne//Alex Mercer

# MEJOR AMISTAD → Charlene S. Lorayne//Alex Mercer
# BUENA AMISTAD → Nicole Anderson
# AMISTAD → Sunday Camren
# CONFIANZA → Nicole Anderson/Charlene S. Lorayne//Alex Mercer
# INDIFERENCIA →
# CURIOSIDAD → Sunday Camren//Cheri Diamantidis
# CARIÑO → Nicole Anderson/Charlene S. Lorayne//Hanna Riach
# TRATO FORMAL → Cheri Diamantidis
# CONSENTIDOS →Nicole Anderson/Charlene S. Lorayne//Hanna Riach
# CONSENTIDORES→
# PROTEGIDOS → Nicole Anderson/Charlene S. Lorayne//Hanna Riach//Alex Mercer
# SÉ DE TU EXISTENCIA → Cheri Diamantidis//Sunday Camren
# MALA INFLUENCIA →Charlene S. Lorayne//Alex Mercer
# MAL INFLUENCIADO → Nicole Anderson/Charlene S. Lorayne//Hanna Riach
# COMPAÑEROS DE FIESTA → Charlene S. Lorayne//Alex Mercer
# COMPAÑEROS DE TRAVESURAS→ Charlene S. Lorayne//Alex Mercer
# CURA DE RESACA →Alex Mercer

All I need is love...
# interés amoroso → Nicole Anderson//Sunday Camren
# atracción →Nicole Anderson//Sunday Camren//Hanna Riach
# besos → Nicole Anderson//Cheri Diamantidis
# noche especial → Cheri Diamantidis
# sin compromiso →
# pareja →
# pareja pasada →
# amigos con derechos → Cheri Diamantidis
# amor→
# no hay nada claro → Nicole Anderson//Sunday Camren

Fuck you & and your fucking world
# discusiones → Sunday Camren
# desacuerdo →
# repudio →
# insultos → Sunday Camren
# exasperación → Sunday Camren
# trato hostil → Sunday Camren
# infidelidad →
# relación imposible →
# odio puro →

#Leyenda
chicas
chicos
gracias a αgusτınα• de sourcecode♥

Última edición por Jensen T. Belivok el Mar Jun 26, 2012 5:41 pm, editado 8 veces
Jensen T. Belikov
Jensen T. Belikov

I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Empty Re: I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are

Mensaje por Invitado Sáb Jun 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Yo fui tu Dios asi que dame mis lugares (?) x'D
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are Empty Re: I feel the same as you do, I lost control cause she is playing with our hearts, like jelous bitch you are

Mensaje por Jensen T. Belikov Sáb Jun 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Actualizado
Jensen T. Belikov
Jensen T. Belikov

Mensaje por Cherise D. Boucher Dom Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Jensen digo profe, Algun especio para mi?
Cherise D. Boucher
Cherise D. Boucher

Edad del pj : 32

Mensaje por Jensen T. Belikov Lun Jun 25, 2012 12:40 am

ACTUALIZADO
Jensen T. Belikov
Jensen T. Belikov

Mensaje por Sunday Camren Lun Jun 25, 2012 12:50 am

cofcof
Sunday Camren
Sunday Camren

https://www.facebook.com/sunday.camren

Mensaje por Jensen T. Belikov Lun Jun 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Actualizado
Jensen T. Belikov
Jensen T. Belikov

Mensaje por Invitado Lun Jun 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Lugar?

Mi linda descripción :
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Jensen T. Belikov Lun Jun 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Actualizado
Jensen T. Belikov
Jensen T. Belikov

Mensaje por Invitado Jue Jul 12, 2012 12:21 am

Esposo le das lugares a tu bella esposa y madre de dos pequeñas rubias?

Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado